Today started well with coffee drinks and playing with Amanda's baby, Adeline. We made the choice to go out in the overcast skies and brave the imminent rain to watch the latest Harry Potter film. We made a drop by Wendy's and enjoyed our number 1 and number 6 orders. We left and I had another "ah ha" moment, I left my wallet on table. We returned within 4 minutes, searched both trash cans, all the tables, asked everyone there and searched the grounds. Someone is now the owner of a cowhide wallet with all my precious documentation. But only 5 bucks and a check written for a lot more...let's hope it is canceled in time.
Debit card immediately canceled, police report filed, new driver's license obtained, social security card ordered, birth certificate picked up, and a fraud alert placed at the credit bureau. Thanks to Amanda, I remained somewhat calm with the occasional erratic outburst. Oh, don't forget the amazing wallet Amanda found for me:
Now Good News: The artist called and my appointment is scheduled for August 25th!
Also, it looks like I'll be leaving Little Rock Sunday afternoon, spending the night in Conway, and on Monday, arriving in Russellville for Grannie,Mt. Nebo, Sarah and friends times.
Started a new book: Henri Nouwen's Life of the Beloved
Tomorrow a day of reading and painting: found amazing set of watercolors and drawing pens and a moleskine with watercolor paper!
For tonight, a great dinner with chocolate cake (that I sort of helped prepare) provided by Amanda and a sing-a-long movie.
“It is long and hard and painful to create life: it is short and easy to steal the life others have made.” George Bernard Shaw
Hi, glad to finally have to access to my own daughter's blog!
ReplyDeleteLove!
I want more updates please. How is your camera working for you? You will be here next week, right? Give me a holla!
ReplyDelete