Decisions, decisions, but they can wait until Wednesday.
Wednesday I will find out if I am going to second interview for a job at Our House (www.ourhouseshelter.org) as a Case Manager. Then, wait until I know if they want to hire me.
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
Next, a decision needs to be made if I will attempt to go to an RN program. If no, I am going to have to become super focused on finding a job with my grad field that doesn't require 20 plus years of field experience. Over the past 4 months, I've applied to at least 25 development jobs and haven't been even selected for an interview. Sign from God?! No clue. Let's jut say it is disheartening.
Oh and if you are wondering why I don't update more often, well let me tell you. I sit at a computer for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week: typing and editing. I pretty much get sick and tired of looking at a computer screen. And my life has been pretty stagnant, not much to report upon.
For now, back to my Criminal Minds marathon that happens every Sunday.
I thought I was your life coach, am I being replaced? I'm telling you, it is a difficult job, no pay, with lots of fine print and "other duties as assigned," good luck finding someone else?! ;)
ReplyDelete