I will be back in Arkansas as of next week. I'm still working out flights and what day/time I'll actually be home. It's been a rough few weeks, but I feel like this is what I need and want.
I've learned alot myself and what I value in life. This is due to taking the leap to come here last September, the passing of my grandmother, and now my leap to come home. There have been many factors that made this decision final and when I can I will share them with you.
Right now, I would ask you all to please pray for my return and for a job to open up. I've applied to many jobs and hopefully will hear back. This is the first time in my life I don't have a plan laid out regarding what I am to do next. I'm riding primarily on faith and that through my community at home, I will find a place to be.
I'm considering many things, but I'm unsure of what to do. Please pray that I find clarity and patience...and actively listen to God, not so much my selfish interests.
I love you all and I'm very thankful for the support you have provided me over the past few months. I consider many of you my family, so thank you again for the love you have shown me.
I will see you all soon.
Peace.
Where are ya staying?
ReplyDelete