One would think that I would have loads to talk about, but in all honesty, I have little because my movements have been small and backwards at times.
Today started off as a normal day, 1am, no sleep and a sense of what am I doing here that moved into ok, I can do this after a talk with my friend Jana. It is reassuring having friends and family at home willing to let me freak out/emotional breakdowns are my norm, and not think I've become my mother. Slowly my better days outweigh my bad. Nights or early mornings are the worst because of the quietness of the flat. Though this will change soon, since I have a move coming today.
No, not a city move, more of a couple of blocks and midans to another flat in Masr gadede (Heliopolis)to share a milieu with a breathing soul. She is an MCCer and I do believe this has the workings of being the best possible movement to help me back my mini goal of Dec. 31st and then to move on to larger 6 month goals.
Another bit of good news, MCC is going to allow me to focus upon my grad work, so less stress, procrastination, and an ending is in sight! Thankfully!
Carb Delight as been eaten and only a bit of stomach trouble ensued, yes that is sarcasm!
Music has becoming my saving grace late at night, so has episodes of Criminal Minds and NCIS. Which my two favorites mixed on the recent episode: Gavin Rossdale on Criminal Minds...an amazing event.
This is my update for now and hoping for more happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment